Support the Denver SCI Humanitarian Program by purchasing a SCI Hop Jacket.
All profits from the sale of this jacket will be donated to the Denver SCI Humanitarian Program.
The classic chore coat that keeps working long after the sun goes down. Prepared to work just as hard as you, this work wear jacket won’t stop until the job is done.
- 12 oz., quarry washed Boulder Cloth canvas
- Heavy weight nylon quilt lining
- Corduroy collar
- Ribbed gator sleeve cuffs
- Bi-swing back and drop tail
- Inside storm flap
- Articulated elbow
- Welt closure hand and zippered chest pocket
- Double inside patch pockets with zipper closure
- Triple needle stitching
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.